It getting harder to find one contiguous ranch that that has everything this property has to offer.
- Highway Frontage
- 12 ponds
- Solid set of pipe pens and covered new stampede hydrate squeeze chute
- Rural water and water troughs to all pastures and lots.
- Weed sprayed every year
- Seasonal Creek runs through ranch
- Owner currently running 150 momma cows and cuts approximately 400 bales
- Native and bermuda grasses
- Several large pecan trees
- Rural water & electricity to lots
- Approximately 90-95% open
- Crossed fenced into 4 pastures
- Excellent white-tail deer hunting
Call Kelly for showing at 580-380-2066