Frequent Viewer/Agent Login

Register for New Account

First Name is required.

Last Name is required.

Viewer Type is required

Email is required.

Please enter a valid email.

Email is in use. Please try again.

Password must be at least 8 characters.

Passwords do not match is required.

Leader Creek Ranch 370 - ka - $851,000.00

Property Details

  • Name of Property: Leader Creek Ranch 370 - ka
  • Status: Sold
  • Price Per Acre: $2,300
  • Acreage: 370
  • Location: 28300 CR 1590 Tupelo, OK
  • Closest Town: Stonewall, OK
  • Access: Graded County Road
  • Taxes: $510 per year
  • Topography: Gently rolling to level
  • Improvements: Metal barn/Apartment, barn, Loafing shed
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Baths: 1
  • Forage: Bermuda, Rye, Lespedeza, Native Mix.
  • Capacity: 500 Sheep or 100 cow/calf pairs
  • Water: 6 ponds and Creek
  • Wildlife: Whitetail deer, turkey
  • Utilities: Rural Water and Electricity


Everyone looking to buy a ranch looks at the fences.  Good news, this place has new fencing!  Net-wire fence around approximately 75% of property.  The other 25% is fenced in 5 strand barbed wire.  Cross-fenced into 7 pastures. Current owner is running 500 head of sheep.  You could run approximately 100 cow/calf pairs if you’d rather. 
One thing that makes this ranch stand out is a creek running through it!  Leader Creek runs through the property year round. There is a solid metal bridge that makes going across the creek a breeze.  Ranch has plenty of water with 6 ponds and creek.  Large pecan and oak trees, with just enough timber for excellent hunting. 
This ranch has an excellent blend of warm and cool season grasses consisting of common Bermuda, Midland Bermuda, Dallis grass, Bahia and several varieties of clovers. The cool season grasses are predominately Rye grass and some Fescue.
The steel pipe corrals are definitely adequate to work all the livestock that the property will carry.  36 x 100 metal barn being used to store feed and supplies. 
There is a metal shop that has a comfortable living quarters, with 1 bedroom, a full bath with laundry hook-ups, with a  open kitchen living area.  This would make a suitable place to live while you are building your dream home. There is rural water, well and electricity.  
Ranch location is ideal if you love the peace and quiet.  Located at the end of a dead-end road, making county traffic rare.  Just 20 miles from Ada. 1 hour and 45 minutes to Oklahoma City.  Just over 2 hours to the Dallas Metoplex.   

Priced to sell at $2,300 per acre.  Call Kelly Albrecht 580-380-2066
Read More
To view all of our Properties, Maps, Aerials, 3D Aerials, Topos, 3D Topos, Soil Maps and More.
Also Print & Download Complete Color Brochures. *Example of information to which you will have access.

Quick Contact

To set up a showing or request more information on this property, fill out the form below.

First Name is required. Last Name is required.

320 E. Carl Albert Parkway, B1
McAlester, Oklahoma 74501